Electrical Installation Experts
Marmik Limited has been established since 2004 helping business in all markets protect their assets, staff and the general public from danger associated with electricity.
We understand that each business is unique and so are its requirements when it comes to electrical safety. Legislation can be confusing and unclear at the best of times and assumption along with poor advice can very often lead to an expensive testing programme that achieves very little in terms of compliance and safety.
We are able to provide a complete tailored solution to ensure your business is up to date with legal requirements and more importantly to ensure the electrical system has a clean bill heath and is in a safe and working condition.
With our skilled engineers and technical team we are able to offer free, impartial advice and deliver a quality service at a fair price. With our network of qualified engineers nationwide we are able to offer a ‘best value’ service without having to charge the earth.
Types of work
We have completed a variety of different installations including:
- Industrial power and lighting.
- Control and Instrumentation for various industrial applications
- Mains Distribution Systems – Upgrades and New Installations
- Mains Switch Gear
- Power Factor Correction Systems
- New Installations/Obsolete System Removal
- Office and Retail Refurbishments
- New Builds (NON Part P)
- General Power/Lighting
- External Security Lighting
- Fluorescent Lighting
- Fault Finding
- Structured Cabling
- Machine Installations / Maintenance / Fault Finding
All installations will comply to BS 7671 18th Edition The Requirements for Electrical Installations and NICEIC certificates issued